ABOUT COPS MONITORING
COPS Monitoring is the largest provider of wholesale professional monitoring
in the United States with offices in:
- Williamstown, NJ (National Headquarters)
- Hunt Valley, MD
- Nashville, TN
- Boca Raton, FL
- Lewisville, TX
- Scottsdale, AZ
As a part of the COPS team, you will make a difference by being a lifeline to more than 2 million homes and business in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands for some of the biggest names in the security, fire, and medical business.
COPS does not do business with residences and businesses directly. Instead, we support local, regional, and national alarm companies by providing fast, professional, and friendly service under the alarm company's name. By upholding their hard-earned reputations with World Class service, COPS gives our alarm companies the ability to focus on providing specialized protection to their customers' families, businesses, and property.
Our contribution to the success of our alarm-company customers helps them provide a valuable service in their communities and meaningful employment for their employees. Protection, employment, and peace of mind... it's all about people.
WHAT MAKES THE BEST EMPLOYEES?
We believe it's simple. If you like what you do and receive the proper training, motivation, and rewards; you'll be a star... in whatever you do.
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you empathetic about others?
- Do you have a strong sense of duty?
- Do you understand and respect confidentiality?
- Can you keep a calm demeanor during what could be someone else's greatest moment of need?
- Do you work well in a structured office environment?
If you answered "Yes" to most of these, then you might like working for COPS.
Still not sure? Apply for a job at COPS
and schedule a time to come in and meet with us.
We can help you decide if a position with COPS is right for you!
The moment you join COPS, you experience the high value we place on people.
In addition to the most comprehensive PAID training in the industry, as a COPS employee, you may enjoy other benefits such as:
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- 3 Shifts to Choose From (with variations)
- 7am – 3pm
- 3pm – 11pm
- 11pm – 7am
- Up to 4 raises in your 1st year! (Based on Rate of Learning, Performance, and Other Factors)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay Differential
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Numerous Incentive Bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Additional employee perks (Discounts, memberships, etc.)
As you reach our elite group, called Club 6, you will also earn all-expenses-paid
quarterly outings for you and a guest.
*Some benefits may depend on length of employment and/or FT/PT status.